[Dailydrool] How to keep up to date on Drools if you take the Digest version

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 16:15:36 PDT 2013

I take the Digest version to the Drool, and sometimes one doesn't show up for a few days. Angelika taught me how to be up to date. go to the last Digest you received and scroll down to the heading "Archives" (just after vote for Basset of the week). Hit the Archives heading, and a page will come up with months listed. the top of the lost is the current month. lick on that. another list will come up of all the postings from this month. Now scroll down to the bottom of the list and that is the very most recent posting. Read from the bottom up until you start seeing familiar posts.

I love the Archives. Every time I want to read the Drool I can find a new posting or two, even if enough haven't accumulated to make a next Digest.