[Dailydrool] Lack of Drool, get off the computer and go waddle..... and Thanks to MBR

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 20 06:38:58 PDT 2013

1. It would be quicker to just check the archives than to take time to post and ask. The link is in every Drool. They are also very good for looking things up. I use them all the time.

2. There are always less posts during waddle season. People are busy waddling. This past weekend to Mishgun. I saw several other basset events posted. Reading is fun, waddling is more fun.

3. If you read the Drool , you should be off waddlin instead of reading......

This was my 19th trip to the state of Michigan in 17 years. 16 driving, three flying, including this time. None would have happened, but for the Drool. I  got to pet many of my hound friends and see people from California, Texas and all points north, east, south and west. Plus Canada and Ireland. Thanks MBR for a lovely weekend!

Quit reading and start waddling.

dawn