[Dailydrool] jade, jasmin and joshua with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon May 20 05:04:47 PDT 2013

Good afternoon, and healing drool been sent to all in need;this is Jade chimimg in, my sister Jasmin and brother Joshua were at it again on Friday night. Shorty Jasmin got longer legged buppy brother Joshua to steal the slave Johnathan's dinner and knock it onto the floor so they both could hoover in, as much as his food as they could before been caught. Since one plate was broken in this fashion the slaves now use unbreakable paper containers to eat. It was a simple supper so was surprised that the hounds thought it was a worth while prize, it consisted of Macaroni and cheese with lots of finely chopped crispy bacon mixed in , a beetroot salad and another salad comprising thinly sliced cucumber, cherry tomatoes and crisp lettuce. Onions are always kept in a separate container on the table and are added to meal if required.  The slave Johnathan caught them in the act of eating his dinner and told me that he had considered getting on the hands and knees and saving as much as he could, but decided to fix me up a treat of dried meat diced, so that I would not feel left out. My sister and I are off to the beauty parlour for the day tomorrow, and we are not sure how the brother is going to react when he sees my sister and I driving off in the taxi. The slaves will send him along with us once the slave Johnathan is happy enough that he will be able to cope with the experience. When at home my brother Joshua pees like Horton but when he goes out on his training walks, always lifts the leg to mark or pee. We are all sending get well and stay well drool to humans Jenny and Cathy as well as houndies Pumpkin, Annie and Charlie.
Jade,Jasmin and Joshua , the slaves bought us all new stuffies over the weekend and all 3 of us had lots of fun playing with each others stuffies.
Lilly and Justin looking in with interest from the Bridge
Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx