[Dailydrool] Midwest Droolers

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 21 04:38:13 PDT 2013

I have been very worried here too about our friends in the Midwest.

The photos are just shocking.  Having been through 3 hurricanes (2004 back
to back), I can feel a little of what they are going through, but we
certainly did not have nearly the devastation they have had, and loss of
life.  You know we only hear of human loss, but I always think of all the
animals lost from their people,  or just making their way to the Bridge.

We are drooling very hard for all here,

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org