[Dailydrool] mishgun

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 05:51:09 PDT 2013

We are home from mishgun - exhausted, but had a wonderful time! The weather was pawfect. Elvis, who was unusually quiet while we were there- is back to being himself after sleeping on his own couch last night. Peaches was (presumably) bit by some sort of bug during our last night and came home with a very swollen ear- it is much better already this morning. I suspect that except for mealtimes they will all sleep until Thursday. I would like to as well, but alas the cookie jar requires filling, thus to work I must go.

A comment on a recent thread, Peanut lifts her right rear leg to pee- just hovers it an inch or so up.  She is also the least dominant hound in the house.

droolies, Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail