[Dailydrool] Get Off the Computer and Go Waddle!

Melissa Fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Tue May 21 09:24:43 PDT 2013

Thanks Dawn, I was so happy you were able to make it this year, if only for a
short time. Those who missed it: This Was The Best Waddle Weather We've Ever
Had! Thursday thru Sunday we had blue skies and NO RAIN!! It IS a HUGE Basset
Family Reunion!! Thank you to all the Droolers who came out to support us. It
sure looked like everyone was having a blast and what fun to observe, pet and
Awwwwww at SO MANY Adorable Basset Hounds!!! The costumes were amazing.

Next up is a gathering with Ontario Basset Rescue and this summer in PA is
Slobberfest benefiting Droopy Basset Rescue. There is no better way to meet your
FB Friends and Drool buddies than at a rescue FUNdraiser. Great fun for the
Humans while helping homeless hounds. Can't beat it!! Get off the computer and
GO!!!!

Melissa