[Dailydrool] Reading the Drools

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 21 18:14:23 PDT 2013

We have been sorely also on this missing list of late. The hound supporting job that contains the hound supporting pay check has held me hostage!! Not fair!!!!
We are glad the Waddle was a good time for all, it was not in the cards this year, so I guess we were part of the home reading gang. Elwood mumbled something about it was National Bakers Weekend and I should of been shaking the tail with the oven and a fresh batch of dog treets. That one is on the demanding side....it didn't happen....
We are just shocked with the course of Mother Nature, our thoughts and prayers are with the families, having worked a tornado area a few years ago--it was only a EF2, and the devastation and loss is one that just brings tears to the eyes. I still have the pictures, one of a house barely standing with a couch, loveseat and a TV all on the roof. The furniture didnt belong at that house, and I never did find out where it came from. The house next door was totally gone.. seeing all this on television brings back all those memories, we hope our droolers in the area get the chance to post and let us all know they are okay.
The furkids are doing okay, Jake went to see Doc tonight, we have another bout of itchy skin. Doc said every dog that rolls in seems to have it. I had Jakes blood pressure taken and he is good there, so I am thankful. Toebones were chopped, hehehehe, surprise Jake!!!

So that's it from the Beach, we are all motoring along, and sending drool to all in need!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang