[Dailydrool] Gypsy Van Hounds

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 04:25:54 PDT 2013

Greetings all, Healing drool to all in need, prayers and blessings to the victims of tornado Moore.
Well, yesterday, I picked up the Odyssey.  Never say never applies here because I never wanted a mini van which looking at it is not so mini.  I thought I was going to remove the second row, and dedicate the entire bed to the hounds, but it is not necessary, the hound palace is just fine.  I did some ramp practice yesterday, and JP can do the ramp.  Over the next few days, I will be fluffing the van bed with dog beds and blankets, finding spots for this and that.  I don't want to over state my joy with this vehicle, but it is a perfect fit for me.  I have never named a car I owned before, and  this is my 8th car, but I am naming "her" Gypsy Lady, after the only horse I ever owned who was so beloved to me.  From now on, the herd is no longer the herd, but the Gypsy Van Hounds.  If only I had a decent picture of Gypsy (it was the 70's, and camera's were not in the budget, so to speak), I would decal it onto the van.  I do, however, have an abundance of basset decals that I recently bought from ABC's slobber shoppe.  Can't wait to decorate.
Arooooooo,
Time for second outs
Jackie and the Gypsy Van Hounds