[Dailydrool] Humphrey at the bridge

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Fri May 24 08:13:30 PDT 2013

We had to help Humphrey to the bridge this morning.  He was fighting a large inoperable tumor in his abdomen for a few months.  After not eating, he responded to cortisone treatment to bring his appetite back.  But this morning, he had blood in his stool and he was vomiting. So to not allow our big boy to suffer, we let him forever sleep with his litter mate Jacques.

Please forgive our absence from the Daily Drool the past few months.  We do hope to carry on with the Christmas Card exchange.  But with no Bassets, Debbie is going to have a rough time this year.  We will see.

Drool to all in need,

Leon & Debbie Winstanley

Slaves to the Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, Precious
Kitty, Stonie, Biko and OKie, (the Outdoor Kittie)!
The Peeps: Mable, Matilda, Ginny, Henrietta & Miss Prissy.

ATB: Humphrey the Tank, Jacques-amo-Bear, Precious da Bean, Taz,
Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab)

Kitties ATB: Sylvester, Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
www.winstanleyclan.us
www.dalcottw.com

Quit smoking with Leon at:
http://www.as3-web.org/