[Dailydrool] Nighttime peeing

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 12:51:13 PDT 2013

I'll be brief as I fear I get to repeating myself in posts which must be a drag. Bo is a nighttime peer and is also on steroids. He is also terribly crate phobic and wants to be with his pack. so we put diapers on him at night. Jennifer Martin (Browyn the Fairy Princess) plans to sew the "Bo's Pajamas" dog suits in which I use Poise incontinence pads as part of her Etsy dogwear line.More about these suits is in the Archives. they are basically zip up jumpsuits with room in the crotches for diaper pads. They work great for us, and Bo goes commando during the day and uses the doggie door. there is also a good commercial product called "Tinkle Trousers", which uses disposable baby diapers. Google it. this is another alternative to nighttime crating, confinement, or puppy pads. Val