[Dailydrool] Please vote for Moon Doggie

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed May 29 02:15:07 PDT 2013

Dear Moon Doggie Friends,

It's time again to vote MOON DOGGIE COFFEE ROASTERS for Bergen Health and
Life Magazine's 2013 Reader's Choice Awards so we can continue our endeavor
to help basset rescue.

I, still the most handsome Zephyr Funk, have been summoned at the 'Bridge'
by my brothers Fred and Marley and by the food slaves (aka Moon Doggie
owners Donna & Bob Funk to those of you without furry, 4 paw kids) to once
again ask for your VOTE in the following categories...

UNDER "RESTAURANTS & FOOD"
BEST COFFEE SHOP
BEST SMOOTHIES

UNDER "BARS, NIGHTLIFE & ENTERTAINMENT"
BEST WIFI INTERNET CAFÉ

Those of you who know us know that Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters is the ONLY
ARTISAN COFFEE ROASTER IN BERGEN COUNTY and takes great pride in offering
you the finest & freshest coffee available anywhere. We are the ONLY roaster
and café in the entire United States that helps and supports an organization
near and dear to my heart - BASSET HOUND RESCUE.

We would love to have your vote in the "BEST COFFEE SHOP" as well as the
"BEST SMOOTHIES" and "BEST WIFI INTERNET CAFÉ" categories. So, if you
honestly feel that we deserve these honors, please vote NOW by clicking this
link...

http://www.bergenhealthandlife.com/Bergen-Health-Life/April-2013/Best-in-Bergen-2013/

Then enter your name, 07607 for the Zip Code (very important), your phone
number and email address in the top section.  Then scroll down to the voting
sections (see above), enter "Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters" and use the
drop-down menu to the right of "please select type" to choose the
categories.

All voting ends on MAY 31st. And please feel free to pass this email on to
ALL of your friends, co-workers and family. My motto is, "there is no such
thing as too many treats" and the more votes Moon Doggie gets, the more
treats I get!

Thank you for your consideration,
Zephyr Funk – Mr. Moon Doggie
(who made his journey to the Rainbow Bridge on 2/10/11)

And Marley & Fred Funk
(who miss their brother very much)