[Dailydrool] I ran an errand

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 12:09:46 PDT 2013

I ran an errand and left ALL THE DOGS LOOSE.
Nobody in a crate.
It was a short short errand or would have been but the line was five people
long and this was a pharmacy which I have come to understand hires the
inept. (Except for the pharmacist who I have known forever.)
When I got home I unlocked the door with great trepidation.
NOTHING HAD HAPPENED!!!

Can you believe it???
I am still scouting around trying to figure out what they did while I was
gone.....

MomPerson to
Nigel, (who is limited in the damage he can do) Llewis (ditto) Conley (who
is not) and Doc (who can reach everything, and usually does.)