[Dailydrool] Errands

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 29 20:24:56 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

So, if I understand correctly, you left your belgian sheep dog PUPPY loose in
the house with 3 bassets and went someplace eh?  Been trading too many e-mails
with the clueless momPerson have we?  Now that sounds like something SHE would
do!  She's been known to bring a strange adult dog home from the pound and 2
days later leave it alone loose in the house with the resident dogs while she
ran an "errand."  I was afraid if she kept posting to the drool about her antics
sometime like this might happen.

Now Speedy's momPerson is playing in the street and Nigels momPerson is leaving
dogs to run amuck while she is out and about town.

Sheesh.

More later from Snoopy who really wonders sometimes, he really does