[Dailydrool] Annies heart

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 30 09:22:59 PDT 2013

GREAT NEWS !!!!  Annies heart is fine,  she has a small leak in  her Mitral
Valve,  it is very small and Dr. Brown ( Cardiologist )   does not feel
that it will interfere with a normal life style,  No  Restrictions,  No special
diets and No meds are required,  he said her  heart looked round on the
X-Rays from Sylvania Animal Hospital  because she  is a Basset and it was the
way that the heart sits in her chest cavity.  he  told us , that out of all
the heart ultra sounds he does in a year ,  less  than 1%  are Bassets,  that
is not to say that Bassets don't  have  heart problems,  but they are known
to have pretty hearty  hearts.   Dr. Brown was amazing, spent a lot of time
explaining what  was going on,  Bill and I and our Maggie were all in the
room during the  process.
the ride going up to Ann Arbor was miserable to say the least,  our  sweet
Maggie just took in the sights and laid down and napped  NOT EVIL  ANNIE !
she whined, she cried, and yes she HOWLED !  I was about  ready to ring her
neck,  she is use to riding in the car, but not for long  distance, I guess
she was confused and voiced her disapproval BIG time  we  were in a 3 mile
construction zone, bumper to bumper traffic and she proceeds to  HOWL  OMG !
of course,  coming home she slept  Thank Dog  !  Maggie laid on our center
counsel which I have padded and gave Bill and  I that look Like  ( Thank God
she is asleep, glad this day is over   sissy is a pain in the ass )

Marlene   mommy to Sweet Maggie and the brat  !