[Dailydrool] Stuff from LuLu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 30 11:01:53 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

I have been overwhelmed here at my home trying to keep Snoopy from running amuck
which trying to keep Gracie out of trouble and it's not easy, no, not easy at
all.

I have been drooling up a storm and I am glad to hear Annie's heart is fine.  I
continue to drool for all who need it.

We cried at our house over Humphrey and Daisey Mae and Gracie, we are very sorry
they left and went to the bridge and I am drooling for their hoooomans to feel
better.

The clueless momPerson is at a peak in her release cycle and the code is in the
final stages of user acceptance testing which means the users are all busy
asking her to change everything all the time.  If she has less to say on the
drool than usual that is why.

More later from LuLu who probably needs to go konk someone by now, I left them
unsupervised for longer than 4 or 5 seconds!!