[Dailydrool] Cleaning persons who don't like bassets

Paula Aitken aria80paula at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 18:07:26 PDT 2013

That reminds me of what happened to me. I had my car cleaned a couple of weeks  ago and the guy asked "how's my lab". I was dumb and I didn't get the hint and said "what lab? I have a basset." He said "well the hair looks the same." WHAAAAAAT? A lab's hair looks like a basset's? Ahhhh the insult....(joking, it probably does)
I digressed. Let me backtrack and say that my car was not that bad. Yes, it needed a clean up (that is why I was there), but I have no kids, I have no food left overs in my car EVER, and I had removed the none sense (receipts and such) already. Peach only rides on the back bench but I have a hammock for her, which was removed from the car at home, so there was only some residual hair fly-aways and sand that found its way off the hammock (and some nose art on the windows). And the guy cleans cars for a living, right? So vacuum and shut it, are you kidding me? Some people just want to make money and work as little as possible for it, that is all :/
PS: The car cleaning guy did not get a good tip, although that was probably his goal.
PPS: Perhaps I should go back there with a spotless car to make him happy next time....not.

Paula and Peach (who says she looks nothing like a lab).

Trimis de pe iPhone-ul meu

Pe May 3, 2013, la 5:43 PM, Esther Strom <esthermstrom at gmail.com> a scris: