[Dailydrool] jade,jasminand joshua with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed May 22 05:18:15 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is Buppy Joshua chiming in; I got to walk with the slave Johnathan with out the sisters last night and I really thought I had one up on them as the slaves never walk them when they have spent the day at the beauty parlour,  as they feel the outing has tuckered them out. I usually walk with the slave William while Johnathan takes both girls. What was so nice he tells me to take in the moment smell all the scents and really enjoy and an ordinary walk suddenly develops into some thing special. Tonight the slave Johnathan will be walking the girls. My sisters and I are sending stay safe drool to all the humans and houndies in Oklahoma City and heart healing drool been sent to those who lost pets and human loved ones in the disaster. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Nigel and the gangs dad slave and mom slave. Of the three new stuffies given to myself, and the sisters over the weekend only one remains intact, my one. I only play tug o war with the sister's stuffies.
Jade,Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to this evenings walk
Lilly and Justin just looking in
Slaves William and Johnathan

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx