[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

Thomas Petrick einpet at webtv.net
Mon May 27 04:06:33 PDT 2013

WEEK # 535

Dear Droolers,
   Happy Holiday to you all....Another time of year to honor our veterans both in the past and at present. One may also wish to honor in some small way the wonderful, brave canines in all branches of the armed forces. They are by the side of many a soldier both for duty as well as love and companionship. They serve with devotion without concern for their own safety, and always give it their all. Many a soldier in need has been well served by his four legged partner.
  Perhaps an extra treat in our Houndies dish today would be an excellent way of showing our thankfulness for the service Dogs and their constant, loving service.
  Today also brings an end to the last set of quotes for our loving houndies. Next week we will start a new series devoted to our
 ever loved, short legged Buddies.
   Have a safe and relaxing holiday....

I Remain As Always,
L. L.