[Dailydrool] Dear Nigel and Conley and Llewis and Doc

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 2 19:49:13 PDT 2013

Hi guys, Snoopy here,

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear it, these clueless momPersons, they're just about impossible to train.  Ours is the same way, scratch twice and she cleans your ears.  Even if you were scratching your BUTT.  Just plain clueless and no help for it that we can tell.

Took me the better part of a year and a half to explain to this woman that I howl and lunge when I see a person or a dog because I want to PLAY with them.  That's obvious, right?  And that you cannot boss me around you have to be diplomatic because I have my dignity you know.

So I'm sorry to hear about your momPerson going clueless, next thing you know she'll be playing in the street.

More later from Snoopy who knows just how you feel.