[Dailydrool] APHIS and Political Posturing

Michael Moore michaelellismoore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:31:50 PST 2013

I am disappointed to see that we the membership of the Daily Drool are
allowing Political Commentary.   I thought we discouraged this.  Moderators
I know that we often have long term relationships with key people, but the
APHIS is essentially a political position, whether we are in favor or not.
I do not have a point of view other than banning irresponsible animal
rearing is a good idea.  I hope that we can all push this discussion to a
different venue and not as a part of the DD.   I have lurked since the
passing of Muldoon who has been replaced by the lovely Ruari, now 4 and
like all Bassets, full of Bassetude.   All of my dogs have been rescues.
All have been neutered.   I have had as many as five dogs at a time and
have been in compliance with local requirements of quarterly inspection. a
$250 a year Fancier license and intrusive behavior on the part of a lousy
government.   And not a peep from me.   This discussion of essentially
political points should not be a part of the Drool.   We should stand in
applause of our Heroes and Heroines.  I am thinking of those who do not
allow cruelty or stupidity to intrude in their space and who unstintingly
give of their time and capital.   Keep the politics and posturing out of
the Drool.   Enough Said.  Michael Moore