[Dailydrool] Maggie is in vet hospital

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 10 11:46:35 PST 2013

My allergy girl Maggie is in the emergency vet hospital,  she was fine
yesterday, eating and pooping normal, gave her a bath yesterday, she had dinner
 and a snack before bed,  I got up at 3:30 to make sure she still had her
blankie, yes, both my girls get covered up every night with a blanky, I
stepped  in VOMIT,  2 piles of it,  she was still in her bed,  so I didn't
think much of it, went back to bed, at 6:30 this morning she got up with hubby
and was having a hard time walking, and she was shaking, she did go out and
peed  and pooped and both were normal, she came in the house and refused to
eat of  drink, I got up and she was shaking horrible,  I called the vet and
took  her in to Sylvania Vets  and she vomited 4 more times,  just  foam,
they did X-Rays and they showed nothing significant,  so they  kept her, she
is on Tramadol for pain and meds for her stomach.  cost of  this expedition
$800.00  I feel so bad for my husband, he works 2 jobs and  we never seem to
get caught up ,  Oh and my vet that I normally go to Dr.  Melanie , has
left the practice for another job in research,  I really  liked her and was
shocked at the news.  she was excellent with  allergies.

Marlene