[Dailydrool] Sister Holly on food peegs

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon Nov 11 14:23:06 PST 2013

Dis Sister Holly, and mememe wantsa tell eberbody dat we now has free,
countem one, too, free, food peegs at our house.  Skeery.  Dat Bea and Bunny
and Baxter are da free hawgs I is speakin of.  Mama can't leave da grocery
bags in da entry any more when she unloadin da car, she hasta move dem into
da kichen behind barriers so dat Bunny won't steal frum da bags.  An Baxter
still tries ta sneek ober an steel ma fud, da Mama stays rite dere an
refareees all da meals so nobody steels ma fud.  It be amazin how effectibe
it bees ta hab Mama grab a peegs coller and haulem outa ma fud while she be
screechin at dem.  When Sister Anna was wif us da Mama wud feed her by
herself in da utility room on accounta Sister Anna would get reeeel strange
ober food, her eyes git shiny and her tilt her head and stare like her be
inna trance an be reeeel spooky.  Acourse, when Sister Anna got dun gobblin
her fud she would want out ob da utility room ta get ta my fud, so she would
start bangin on the door an yellin.  Mama no puts Baxter in da utility room
cause dat be where da cat box be, an mememe an Baxter lubs dem cat cookies,
yummmmmm.  So party poopy Mama keeps utility room blocked off frum mememe
and da Baxman.  Dat all, lub and kissies an lotsa slimy Bea droolies frum
Sister Holly da Dolly.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net