[Dailydrool] Jasmin and Joshua with,lilly,justin and jade ATB.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Tue Nov 12 02:25:34 PST 2013

Good morning all and healing drool been sent to all in need. Joshua and I are sending welcome drool to Molly Anne ,Baxter and Bunny and get well drool to Horton, Pixel ,  Toby, Jo Jo Bear , Caiti, Maggie, Sherlock and Beauford. We are also sending find a new home soon to the 2 five year old Bassett girls. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and furfriends of Jean Paul and we will ask the slaves to give us extra treats and light a candle in his memory. We are off to the Spa on Thursday and a new Taxi driver will be picking us up as the usual one has now retired from driving. We are busy supervising the slave Johnathan in the kitchen as he is cooking Ostrich, Pasta and vegetables with a little braised steak for our dinner over the next 4 nights. The school going people are busy writing year end exams and we have a High School ,Junior School and special needs school all within walking distance of our house and we love to sit at the gate and say hello to all the children and some parents when they walk past , and they now all get to go home early after they have finished writing the exams

So we do now not have to wait for them between 13.00 and 15.00. The slave Johnathan is busy with plans for the office Christmas party which will take place 12/12 .Hope he remembers us and brings home lots of extra treats.

Jasmin and Joshua eagerly awaiting the dinner plates to be put down.

Lilly ,Justin and Jade ATB Looking in with interest and bursting with news on what has been happening ATB, more about that later.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy with one thing or another and working the fingers to the bone.