[Dailydrool] Ben heer.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Nov 12 19:46:13 PST 2013

I be feewin pwettyt gud now.  I see da vet wady tomorrow to see how I  be
doin.  I stiw gib dad pwobwems wiff my eetin.  He hand feedin me,  an I gets
turkey tenders, organic beef, tuna an ofver fishies, hand fed to  me.  I
eets da stuff fo a day or too, an din turn da snooter up at  it.  He twies to
put da fud in sanwith an I eets da bwead an spits out da  meet.  Yesterday I
gwabbed a hole woaf ob homade bwead off da  counter, da dad herd me an towd
da mom to go see what I be doin.  But  I got a few gud bites off da woaf
befor sh gwabed it.  Dey nebber  wern.  Snoopy, I postin dis to keep yu up to
dayte.

Ben