[Dailydrool] coat for a very cold little basset

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:03:34 PST 2013

Heidi is cold.  They brought her up from a Kentucky puppy mill, and we got her in March when the weather wasn't too bad.  It's been in the 20's the last couple of mornings and the poor thing just shakes. I have one coat for her, but she says a Fairy Princess needs to have a wardrobe.  And although the green one goes very nice with her red fur, she wants a pink one.  Are there any rescues that sell warm basset coats for a southern girl stuck in cold soon to be snowy Wisconsin?
Wulfie says just wait until January when it's below zero if you think it's cold now!  They are both sending drool to everyone that needs it.
Kim with Wulfgang (I'm not cold), Heidi (brrrr) and Gunter atb