[Dailydrool] Tofu

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 04:55:45 PST 2013

Dis Llewis.
Im not sure where Conley gotted dat story about the Tofu herds but dat's
not rite a tall. I dun some reeserch about dis and want to sit the recort
strait.

Meny meny years ago before we, (meenin before Bassets even) there was grate
herds ob elk an buflo an stuff like dat whut the wolfies chased an killt
and ate (ooo n raw,too!)
Den a peepel come long and say "look Mr. Wolf it not nicey to be killing
them pore elk an stuff an sides juss eeting raw meet ain't a balanced
diyet. So here some Tofu an some brokoli an napples anoranges an alfalalfal
sprouts an youse eet deese an leeb them elk alone, ok?"

An da wolfies dey fink about dis an say ok an eet da Tofu and veggies and
froot and den dey eet da person and den dey went off laffin and giggling to
hunt elk.

Dat Llewis's story. It true

Love an Drool to dem whut needs it

Llewis of Llewis, Nigel, Conley and Doc