[Dailydrool] Remember us? It's the Tank Hounds!

Susan Stoker sue117 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 17:12:33 PST 2013

I haven't had time to really read the list in SOOO long, I just can't bring myself to remove myself from the list though. :)

We are the Tank Hounds. Joined the list in 2001.
Since 2001 we have lived in Missouri, California, Colorado, Indiana and now are in Texas. Hubby is now retired from the Army and he gets to follow ME around for my job! lol

We have loved and lost many dogs in our 13 years of marriage. Blue, Albert, Rosie, Duke, Elmo, & we just lost Ozzie this past year.
We currently have Rosie2, Henry the bloodhound and Annie the terrier/Basset mix (who acts more like a terrier than a basset!).

We don't really have time to do the holiday card exchange, but we DID make a card. So if you are an "oldie" like us (or a newbie too) and would like a card, just let me know. I can email you the picture or mail you the card. I don't want to deprive anyone of a Tank Hound card if you are collecting the series. (and yes, we now have THIRTEEN pictures of hounds on a tank!! lol

Drool to anyone in need!

Susan Stoker and the Tank Hounds
Rosie, Annie and Henry 2013