[Dailydrool] Elvis in Colorado

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Sat Nov 16 07:16:46 PST 2013

We are happy to report that Elvis was been able to go home last night!!!  Thanks to everyone who sent prayers and drool.
We hear that he is wearing the "cone of shame", because the port for his IV is still in place.  This morning he is going in to have blood work again, looking to see if his kidneys and pancreas are working.
But all in all, it looks like the power of drool and prayer are once again working.
We're trying not to get our hopes up too high, but a giant "Thank you " to all the wonderful support this "Little Man" has gotten from the Family of the Daily Drool.
Happy Woofs,
Bill and the "Girls"