[Dailydrool] Not to worry, Pixel

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 11:03:32 PST 2013

Pixel, sweetie, do not give up on your Florida vacation. All you need is a stroller. http://www.petgearinc.com/products.asp?cl=8  We have one of these, Pawtunia's Uncle Yahoo rode in it for a waddle, then her cousin Mootsie.......if she has to go for a real long waddle, it Tunes will do the same. It both zips up all around (with nice net so the view is unobstructed AND has a strap inside that can hook to your collar. No jumpies.  Tunes and her friend Vivie each have the Expedition. If you are a more petite girl, another size might do.
Don't give up  your holiday, I like your town. Once went there to hear Mathis.

dawnslave
.....love my Target sweater. Have already washed it!