[Dailydrool] Introducing Walter

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Tue Nov 19 08:22:32 PST 2013

Penny Lynn here, pawin' at ya from mucho higher (aka fluffy cloud ATB)
than the mesas  of Northern New Mexico to introduce my successor!! Moi
and my sisterwhoI nevermettilIgother (aka Maggie) definitely put our
pretty heads together and found the pawfect basset for the bassetslaves.
His name is Walter and he is from moi's alma mater Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue. He is eight years old and a pawfectly gorgeous red and white love
bug (who incidentally reminds moi just a tad of moi's lubobmylife Tanner
Davenport)!!! It took a little shoving and a few 'tricks' from Maggie and
moi, but we definitely got the slaves pointed in the proper direction
until they finally did our bidding!!! Whew!! Job well done slaves!!!!!
Maggie and moi can now relax and have a good time up here knowing that
the slaves are in good paws and the training continues!!!!!!!!!!!! And
now, here'sssssssssssssssss Walter!

Uh, hi! Me is a liddle shy in such an exsalted place like da DD, butt me
bery glad to hab found lotz ob new furends. daMom ben reedin to me bout
dis tofu stuff. Me always thot it was calld TOE,PHOO, cuz it heppens wen
yu get da toebones chopped at da vets. At leest dat's wat me sez wen me
gotz to hab dat dun. Lib end lurn, me guess. Me ben in me forebber home
here fur bout 4 weeks now end da trainin is goin grate! me shud hab dese
slabes close to par purty soon, butt me wil kepe da trainin' goin'
furebber, cuz me kepe changin' da rools on dem! bwahahahahaha! me sine
off now---Walter

Momnote:  Walter is such a love and a joy!! We can't believe he has been
moved from home to home sooooo much, but he's not going anywhere from
this Forever Home! He is in great health, no major problems, needs a
dental (but who doesn't), has a ton of energy for his age and will have
us trained properly shortly. He had us "Walterized" at first glance!!

Drool to all in need (and Walter is the drooliest basset we have ever
had, so there's plenty to go around!)

Walter (aka known as The Shadow, The Nose, and  Mr. Springsforlegs) and
chief scribe Sandy