[Dailydrool] this & that

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 07:24:06 PST 2013

OK<  I know that none of you will believe me, but the little dog I  told
you about last week, being chained to his dog house    HE IS  GONE !!!!!!!!!!!
  RESCUED !!!!!!!!!!  I am innocent  really  I am  bwahaahahahahaha !
hubby is due home from hunting tonight, whew  , I hate being pressed  for
time,
and no he didn't get a deer first time in 15 years he never even saw a
buck,  only does,
so we will go back onto the road kill list  here in Maumee,  but  I will
have to get me some insulated jammies to wear  for those late night,  early
morning runs.

Ok this is a first,  I went to Marcos Pizza last night and bought me  some
cheesy bread,  brought it home and set it on kitchen table,  went  into the
bathroom, got side tracked,  don't ask, how does one get side  tracked in a
bathroom,  well I DID !!   came out and  DAMN   Maggie had pulled the table
cloth off the table and both girls  were eating my cheesy bread !  Maggie
had the bread and Annie had the  marinara sauce  all over the dining room
floor and she was licking the  ranch dressing which was all over my living room
floor, between her eyes, her  face was covered in ranch dressing,  I managed
to salvage  4 pieces to  myself. Maggie has never done this before and so I
called vet because Maggie is  still recouping from Pancreatitis, Vet
laughed and said just keep her on her  meds, she should be OK.  ARG !!!!!!!!

Marlene Mags and Evil Annie