[Dailydrool] NOTE FROM SANDI WITTENBERG

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 13:03:04 PST 2013

Sandi called and asked me to put out that she has Stachi in the hospital,
has been there since last night with what they believe to be some kind of
bowel obstruction. Ultrasound shows  thickening of the intestine which is
preventing most food from getting through.
So when Sandi called she said they were going to start prepping in a few
minutes and she would be the OR with Stachi, and to ask for Drool and Good
Thoughts, and so we certainly do.

Lots of luck to Sandi and Stachi. If I hear more, I will let you know.

Bev