[Dailydrool] My Brouthers

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 12:16:09 PST 2013

This is Doc. I gots speshul permishun to write becawse I the only one not
in jail.

We hadda fite.

MomPerson she no like fiting, I am finding out theese things sloly.

See we wus all out in the kchn. kichen. cictchen. Room where she cooks da
food.
An Mr. Biskit he so nize he give us all a bizkit. Only sum dropt onna
floor. Alla sudden Conley he decide it his. Excpt Nigel he deside it HIS.
An all all all...um...broke loose. Ole Nigel he mebbe not walker much but
he gotta grit anna set of BIG tooths. He not letting some liddel bouncy boy
teke he food. Conley he think he hotsoff (don't say I say dis) an go affer
Nigel whut turn Nigel into  rajin bull. Yes reely. It amazin whut he can do
wiffout he beck end!!

MomPerson grb Conley by da tale an drugs he acrost da kichen wif Nigel
comin attahim. Mr. Biskit grb Nigel an den da leesh come out and as Conley
been moved passed Nigel Conley reech out an go SNAP! an we all doin it
agin!!!

So Nigel an Conley in jail for mebe forebber an Llewis got limpy frontleg
so he in jail for nuffin and here I is. Enybuddy got a stik? Or a squrrl?

Love and Magic Vibes to all who needem, Marty an Sandi youse too speshually.

Doc (riting for da BassetBoys.)