[Dailydrool] News from Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 25 10:48:46 PST 2013

Hi everyone it's Gracie

It is my daddy's birthday and he made it to 61 so he and mommy and our girls went to Monterey for a few days and left us so our aunt Lani person came to baby sit us and we are being baby sat

Miss dawnslave person we got your note in time and snoopy ordered the basset sweater and it came in time for sassy birthday and he lives it.  Btw Cyrus called from the bridge and he has been worried since you wrote your note.  Was that Feyfey at the gate?  He days he didn't mean to imply she was snarky and it is all just a vet embarrassing mistake and he is sorry.  Very sorry

Love
Gracie
With lulu and Snoooy and aunt Lani person r

Sent from my iPhone