[Dailydrool] Auntie Fey

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 15:20:33 PST 2013

Miss dawnslave person we got your note in time and snoopy ordered the basset sweater and it came in time for sassy birthday and he lives it.  Btw Cyrus called from the bridge and he has been worried since you wrote your note.  Was that Feyfey at the gate?  He days he didn't mean to imply she was snarky and it is all just a vet embarrassing mistake and he is sorry.  Very sorry

Fey has been looking after bassets at the bridge since she used to take repawts from her own Mama Tootsie. Mama Tootsie is still calling her shots.......King Nick greeted Stachie, his real kin and grabbed my tail. I got smacked for not recognizing King Nick. Who I should have known.  Auntie Feyfey is not telling who was on gate duty or let the dawGie in to visit. No problema.

Tunes, pawing in.