[Dailydrool] shelter challenge voting

Claudia Heath claudiaheath369 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 16:04:26 PST 2013

Please vote each day for the rescue we chose as a group to support.  Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  They are currently 3rd in CA but and I repeat BUT the 4th place people are moving up on us and may pass us if we are not consistent in voting each day.  Also please remember if you have a device like an ipad or kindle you can vote thru the basic website from each wifi connection you can find.  I can vote each day at the parking lot of mcdonalds, pizza hut, snappy tomato, lowes etc.  please lets put a little extra effort in our voting and we might even pass the group  in the number two spot.  That would be great.  thanks
claudia mom to winston and sadie