[Dailydrool] Fwd: Basset Rescue Auction

k. green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 11:33:04 PST 2013

Golden Gate Basset Rescue (GGBR), who we are currently all voting for in
the shelter challenge, is holding an online auction for 1 week. This
auction is for items not included, or not bid on, in the recent Howl at the
Moon Silent Auction event. I attended and it was a lovely event, filled
with great items to bid on. I even scored several fabulous items that I
intend to post on Houndsbay next week for the Holiday Rescue Houndsbay
event that Val suggested.

GGBR has lowered the starting bid amount and the bidding increments on many
of the available items. So, here is your chance to get some great items at
reduced prices. There are still over 30 items with NO bids yet.

Check out the Golden Gate Basset Rescue Thanksgiving Auction here:
http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=204753432&ctemail=greenlikethecolor@gmail.com&ctmid=002

The auction will run until Friday,  November 29, 2013, with proceeds going
to Golden Gate Basset Rescue in order to support the Rescue, Restoration
and Rehoming of Basset Hounds throughout northern California. Auction items
range from gift certs, art and antiques to donated items guaranteed to
delight and surprise. So, tell your friends, family, community. Let the
bidding begin!

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert