[Dailydrool] Debbie

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:25:54 PST 2013

for each and every one of you at this special time of year, I can never
begin to tell you how much you have all meant to me over the past several
months, it has been a hard time and some of the side effects of the chemo
have kept me off the computer--my hands have been affected, also my
hearing, but we hope these things will go back to normal---today was a huge
day for me, I actually drove for the first time in 6 weeks and took myself
to the food store. I bought a pie for tomorrow and have to say by the time
I got to checkout I was hanging on to the buggy......but I made it-a huge
victory in my book. What used to be simple is now a milestone.
The Beach Gang is doing fine, although Elwood says he is being treated more
like a dog these days than he should be. Jake worries himself have to death
about me and if I have bad days he is a wreck. The girls just go with it
all.
They have me scheduled for surgery Dec11, and hopefully this will not
change but my platelet count is so low that they might have to postpone it
yet again. Myself-I want it done, all these months of it hanging over my
head makes me worry about it more.
Hubby has been more than wonderful-he is flat exhausted but never
complains, he has had to most everything here for the past several
months-he is now good with the food shopping-the laundry can still be a
trial, but we deal.

My wish is that all of you have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day, as I said I can
never thank you all enough for remembering me with cards, gifts-all you all
have done just brings tears to my eyes, I wish I could do thank you cards
or more typing to thank each and every one of you but I cant-I am
sorry-this is the longest I have typed in months-the hands just prevent it.

Blessings and love to all, make it safe day and know I hold you all close
in my heart----
Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang