[Dailydrool] a montana moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:14:25 PST 2013

Happy Turkey Day to everyone and we send much needed healing drool to
broken hearts and sad souls..........so sad to read of the pearly gates
hardly staying closed before they open again.
I might be entering sooner than later if I don't keep my date with my
family for some respite care.  Everyone here is in great good hands and
i surely hope you all can take a peek at the items on Hounds Bay.   Lots
of variety listed there.  Plus our website has a tab marked Fundraisers
and we have some good ones going now for you all.    Thanks for looking.

On the HB:  One piece of art needs some explanation.....the 2003
Droolapalooza piece......the dark body basset is Lakota Sue ATB and her
son, my heart dog Augustus McCraeATB is there, too.  My Lola FalanaATB,
Whiley CoyoteATB,ColbeeAmesATB  etc...   all were with me in Olympia,
Wash. for the Droolapalooza and Tamie Tate and Sylvie McGee had this
artist there and he was part of their fundraiser if memory serves
me.......All original and he even signed his work. One edge is slightly
off it looks like.................wow........all the memories.

Well....no snow as yet staying anywhere at our elev.   booo hoo.....hope
it snows soon.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager