[Dailydrool] as it turns out, another fight

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 17:39:55 PST 2013

This time Pierre and Colette, and Colette flies low under the radar, and it was so unexpected.  She nailed Jr's nose, and he gave her a few ear nicks.
These are troubling times, to say the least, and it was over food, but at least Max was in a locked room.
I must remember that Jr. must be in a locked room as well.  He is food aggressive, and I am just so surprised about Colette.  I hope she is Ok, because a change in behavior can mean a health issue.  Must investigate, she is our little squishy.
To the droolers who contacted me with their family experiences, I so appreciate the contact, and I may well act on your welcome to vent and/or ask advice.
 While I know I am doing this for Mom for her wish, I am doing it for me, because, I know it is right.
The hospital bed arrived today, and the attendant couldn't have been nicer.  The bed is longer and more narrow than the one Mom is in now, and Mom is short and wide, so I hope it works out.
Sigh, one day at a time.  I am aching from moving furniture all day.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the punctured and punky Van hounds