[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 18:37:05 PST 2013

Ben went to the vet and had blood drawn for a quantitative test for
pancreatitis.  The reading came back Friday, and the reading was 395, which  is
considered a high low reading.  Apparently a reading between 200 and 400  is
considered low.  So the vet suggested that he stay on the prescription  diet
for another month and then a recheck.  At least it looks like he is  heading
in the right direction.

Drool is heading out to Lewis that he continues to get better in his front
shoulder.  Keep getting better, Lewis and stop worrying your poor mom
slave.  Drool is also heading out to Jordan who had to go to the ER  vet.  Hope
she gets over her problem.  I have not heard of "food  bloat".  Hope it
doesn't happen again, as I bet it was scary.  I know  it is late, but drool is
going out to Einstein's eye problem.  Glad that so  farthings are going good
for him, and hope he continues to improve so the cone  can be removed.  Paws
are crossed that he does not loose his sight.   My prayers will accompany
Ben's drool for all those needing it.

It is good to hear that Elvis who ate the bad treats is recovering, is home
 and hopefully will continue until he completely recovered.  Hope that the
tests went well and that he gets out of the woods and back to normal.   It
is also good to read that Horton has no heartworm larvae in his system.
Drool will continue until he has fully recovered.  Keep us informed as to
Horton and Elvis' progress.

Douglas and Ben