[Dailydrool] Stachie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Nov 22 12:29:36 PST 2013

Tried this twice, yesterday........
Yikes!! Get your claws out of my tail. A girl needs her rest on her vacation and not to be bothered by strangers. (Loud slapping sound) Auntie Feyfey....what was that for? It is King Nick? Ah, sorry sir, you woofed me in June of 2011 when Quigley arrived...., Quigley! you are woofing me, too? ......what do you want of me? No, Stachie, no. Can't be. I have sniffed him.......my slave took a wonderful picture of him with my Auntie Pat...and his Granny Pat in the background.....everybody was so happy. His Sandyslave loves him so......Big pawty and a bunch of tears? People at the party? Two. Got it. Both Pats now at the bridge, petting him at the same time? Buffet full of goodies......love to his sisters? Yes, I know his sisters......very pwitty. They live with Elvis. Sydney B. at the bridge since he was about 3 came sniffing? Baby Jaqcues, check. My dear sister Taloolah. Hi Taloolah. Yes.....Great Uncle Thor. Apparently there has been big doin on Stachie's arrival. He was on the manifest, but Auntie Feyfey thought it was just way too soon. Kitchen beagles had to call in help from the greyhounds to speed things up. Our slave keeps looking at the picture and wondering how that moment could look so happy when it is now so sad. I am very sorry that Stachie left. Sob to Miss Sandy. Caruso will have the telescope focused on Mishgun a little later. Pawtunia, pawing in.