[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Thu Nov 28 14:24:22 PST 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all our furends of the daily drool! We are sending heart healing drool to those that have passed and their families,, and health healing drool to those that are ill and ailing.

Snoopy, you rule!  Show the clueless that yes, you are fun  lovin' basset! You can wrestle with the best of them. I have been trying to play too.  Mama strained her "pirifomis" (?) muscle, in other words the butt muscle, and was doing some light stretches on the floor.  For the first time ever, I bounced over to her and play bowed! Now, I been here for over 2 years and Do Not play. With anything except my kong. Mama was so happy!

Debbie, great to hear that you are doing better.  Remember, even a short trip to the grocery store is a huge milestone! Mama said to tell you we are still sending buckets of drool and plead dole out some extra belly rubs to the Beach gang from us.

It's Howliday card time.  Mama may recycle the pics from last year and put them n a different layout.  She's not being lazy really, but is getting knee surgery on Wednesday.  The old broad is falling apart. (I hope she doesn't proofread this- Bwahahahahaha !

So, have a great day everyone and remember, all leftovers go to the bassets!

Tony in St Pete

P.s. mama says to tell Bev that she almost sprayed her coffee all over the iPad reading about SQRLS!!!

Sent from my iPad