[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with lilly,justin and jade atb.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Fri Nov 29 03:36:58 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin chiming in hoping all in the United States all had a good
Thanksgiving and every one was spoilt rotten with lots of good things to
eat.  Joshua and I are hoping the sentiments of the day will last well into
2014.For those around the world celebrating Hanukkah we are hoping that all
necessary preparations went hassle free especially with the families owned
by Bassets. It has been raining at our place these last few days but the
slaves managed to get us walked in between showers . We will go out ratting
and even do toilet while it is raining and when we come back in we are towel
dried ,usually by the slave Johnathan ,who thinks it would be easier to
clean up puddles made indoors as we always do toilet on the tiles if it is
necessary for us to go indoors. Joshua usually lifts his leg and pees at the
base of the toilet bowl that the boys mainly use and hardly ever does it
were the girls mainly go. The slave Johnathan's office lunch has now turned
into an 8 hour party changed from next Thursday to Friday starting at 10.00
and ending 18.00 . The slave Johnathan will only go for 3 hours as he will
be doing carols and nativity play after the First Friday service at St.
Patricks. He said we cannot come as they have invited Camels, Sheep, pigs
and cows to come along for the amusement of the children and we might be
scared of such big animals. We are sending get well and stay well drool to
humans Debbie, Beryl and Myrna and houndies Einstein ,Jordan and LLewis .We
are sending welcome drool to Walter. Heart healing and comforting drool been
sent to the slaves and furfriends of Pokey, Stachi  and Johnny B Goode who
have all left for the bridge and we will ask the slaves to  light candles
and give us extra treats in their memory. This is PW Justin woofing in from
the Bridge, my sisters Lilly and Jade as well as myself were invited to the
Thanksgiving Lunch ATB. The lunch was held in the gardens of the Amphi
Theatre and was hosted by Sister Anna, Sister Daisy, April, Barclay and
Willow with the assistance of humans Aunty Pat, Granny Pat and Pat Benstein.
Guests  of Honour at the lunch were Daisy, Pokey, Stachi and Johnny B Goode
,who have all arrived recently ATB  It was so nice to chat  and get to know
them over lunch been updated with what was

happening in our previous world.

Jasmin and Joshua sending more comforting slurps to Marty and Sandi .

Lilly,Justin and Jade ATB looking forward to another joyous Christmas ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all  in drool land a good weekend.