[Dailydrool] Huggie Bear's Senior Hounds Abound 2014 Calendar Woofle WINNERS!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Oct 1 12:28:11 PDT 2013

Hi, it's me Huggie Bear,

Well, apparently folks agreed that the calendar could use a representative for the OEBEs and naughty hounds because I made it in the calendar! Just think how amazing it is that a very naughty little red and white hound from humble beginnings raised more moolah than the Two Old Queens did last year!! Okay, it was only $21 more but I'm just sayin'-ha, ha-"Bite Me!". They like me, they REALLY LIKE ME!! First I would like to congratulate my fellow calendar hounds. A good looking group if I do say so myself. Everyone in the contest worked very hard to get major cookie money for the Bounders. I also need to thank Auntie Angelika for doing our web page again. I know it's a pain-sometimes literally- but just think, every time you help that old dinosaur of a slave I have to deal with put together a Woofle, another angel gets their wings or something like that. (Did she buy that? Elvis says she's pretty gullible.) We also need to thank my Aunties, Karen, Kathy and that Old Queen Pawtunia who are always so generous with items for our Woofles. Apparently it takes an entire pack to do a Woofle. We also need to thank everyone who voted for me and enabled me to achieve my lifelong dream of being featured in a wall calendar. I didn't know it was a lifelong dream until just recently but it doesn't matter. Anyway, all of you that voted for this little hound with a dream are winners regardless whether you won one of our gifts or not. So without further stalling or hemming and hawing around here are our winners:

Bassetude package         Sandy Gaston & Erica VanDerHeyden

Swarovski pin                     Joey Williams

Spa package                       Suanne Ackerman

iPod                                       Elizabeth Sewell

Music Box                           Ellie Foth

DD watch                             Kathryn Johnson

Congratulations!

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121