[Dailydrool] Gracie Reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 1 18:17:11 PDT 2013

Hi everyone, it's Gracie,

First off drool to all in need.  LuLu has been giving me lessons and I am drooling better.  It's still not thick enough or sticky enough or plentiful enough but I'm trying.

My mommy went someplace and isn't coming back till Friday so we are running amuck.  I'm not sure what a muck actually is but Snoopy says we are running one and he is always right, unless LuLu says he's wrong, but she didn't say that, so we are definately running amuck.

I was checking out all of the cool stuff on Golden Gate Basset Rescues online auction at this site:

https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=199488056

and it's full of way cool stuff I'm telling you.  The light up basset topiary is ours, it really is, well it's one of ours, we have about 43 different ones, some lab and some bassets, some with plants growing out of them and some that light up, some baby ones and some great big ones.  This is a pretty big one , it's a baby basset that lights up and it's really cool and you should get it so why don't you go on over there and bid on it???  You should good look at the stuff cause there's lots of stuff on the site and while not all of it is basset crap exactly it's all pretty good crap and all of the money goes to Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  That is why I am alive you know.

I was not adoptable, that's what the shelter said, they said I wasn't a pet and I was livestock and nobody would want me for a pet because I was scared of people and didn't want to be touched and had messed up feet and a curved rib cage from sleeping in a kiddy pool for years (thats what nasty puppy mills keep their breeders in) and didn't want to walk on grass let alone go potty on it all kinds of stuff but Golden Gate Basset Rescue said "hogwash!!  We have a clueless momPerson that's pretty good with bassets that resemble a train wreck and we'll send her right over."  And then Golden Gate Basset Rescue proceeded for fork over money for vet bills ..... mommy took me to her vet who gave them a huge discount but it STILL cost hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of dollars but look at me now!!  Just look (check facebook) cause I'm really cute and my feet are normal (a year and 43 toe nail trimmings and 800 walks later) and my rib cage even (mostly)
 straightened out and I am a PET!!!  Pet me.  Just go ahead and pet me cause I'm a pet and I want pets and if you don't I'm coming over there and nuzzling you and guilting you into petting me because I'm a pet you know.

Please go bid on the stuff.  It's neat stuff and all the money goes to pay vet bills for the next basset train wreck that shows up at the shelter or the next phone call where somebody is going into nursing home and has to surrender a basset who hasn't been vetted for a while and they need money for that.

Oh, and there's a huge party too, called howl at the moon, and you can sign up to go to that and party and howl at the moon with everybody.  You should come.

Love,
Gracie