[Dailydrool] IMPORTANT tip about Shelter Challenge voting!!!

MaineDebra at aol.com MaineDebra at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 17:05:11 PDT 2013

Hey everyone --

Here's an important tip I've just learned that will help our voting in the
Shelter Challenge.

(Remember, there are only NINE DAYS LEFT to vote!!! And the bassets are
LOSING by a little bit to the airedales!!! If we all work hard for 9 days, we
can do it and win $1,000 for the needy bassets!!!)

Because they changed the voting format of the Shelter Challenge this time,
we haven't been able to vote multiple times like before (twice a day, on
different browsers, etc.).

This has meant that we can only do one vote per household -- no matter how
many family members want to vote.

BUT -- I just discovered something that lets us do multiple votes -- which
means that everyone in your family can cast his/her own vote (and you can
each  vote using your personal e-mail, business e-mail, the 7 addresses per
AOL  accounts, free hotmail accounts, etc.). (Maybe others have already
discovered  this, but it's new to me.)

So, anyway, here's what to do to vote more than once.

1. Go to:
_Click here: Home - Shelter Challenge_ (http://www.shelterchallenge.com/)

2. Vote. This is your first, free, anonymous vote. So vote for Basset
Buddies, WI.

3. Now, go up to the purple bar a couple of inches down from the top, just
under the faces of the little animals. On the right of the bar, you'll find
a  button that says "Create Account."

4. Click on it, follow the instructions, and create your account, using
your e-mail address. It just takes a minute, and there's no obligation. When
it's created -- vote.

5. After you've voted, hit "Sign Out" (next to the "Sign In" button). Now,
the others in your family can create their own accounts, using their own
e-mail  addresses, so they can each vote every day too. (And don't forget, you
can  create accounts for each of your own e-mail addresses.)

6. Each time you vote, don't forget to click "Sign Out."

7. Now, every day when you vote, follow step 1 and you'll get your first
vote. Then just keep hitting "Sign In" (on the right of the same purple
ribbon  near the top of the page) and voting. Each time you vote, hit "sign out,"
then  to vote again hit "sign in".

Really, it takes less time to do this than to explain it.

Only NINE DAYS left to do this! Don't let the airedales win!!!