[Dailydrool] What Bev said

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 5 16:49:12 PDT 2013

Hi it's dale

So I came home from my trip and in 5 minutes I could see Gracie wasn't right.  I tried to pick her up and she screamed.  I called the vet and they double booked her for me for this morning.   My whole family told me I was being ridiculous.  But I kept thinking about what Bev said.  About ignoring warning signs.  And how she would have a house on the coast but she'd rather be safe than sorry

This morning Gracie was shaking in bed after breakfast.  I took her in.  Thinking maybe something wrong in her gut.  The vet checked her gut. Nada.  She didn't like the way her back felt.   Put her back feet upside down.  Right foot Gracie fixed.  Left foot she did not.   Vet took some X-rays.  Gracie injured her back.  She is on anti inflams and acting normal now.  And fixing her foot.  She is allowed to walk but not jump or stand on her hind feet. Wish me luck with that.

I sure am glad I remembered what Bev said

The ever clueless momPerson

Sent from my iPhone