[Dailydrool] Let Me tell you my morning (Off Topic somewhat)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 11:07:23 PDT 2013

My foot Doctor told me I HAVE TO HAVE decent shoes. (I buy from Zappos:
anything under $50. Wear them into the ground, buy another pair.)
Went to New Balance.
Couldn't find it 40 mins from home. Kept looking. Finally found it backside
of building. One sign.

Go in and say "You're hard to find!" I am smiling. They are not.

Want new shoes and need to be fitted. Sneakers. Just for everything. Get a
pair. Get two pair. Get another shoe for slumming. Amount comes to
two-thirds of my ssecurity check but I have Mr. Biskit's charge card.

On way home get lost. As usual. Drive around for awhile until I find Route
30. On 30 I either hit something that I didn't see or the construction gets
me and I hear a BLAM noise.
 Uh Oh.

Two miles later note car very hard to steer. Hear ominous rumbling from
front. Pull over on shoulder: right front tire extremely flat. Judge the
rim to be safe for a small amount of travel. Turn on hazards. Limp off
toward dot on horizon which is auto mall.

Pull into Toyota. My van is a Chrysler. It's ok:  for a princely sum they
will put two more tires on--they say the back is damaged too, I don't
really believe them but hey...what do I know--and they give me a ride home.

The tires are two-thirds of my entire Social security check. Mr Biskit gets
hit yet again....

That's my day so far. It is only 1:05

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc