[Dailydrool] Valentine's Day must be coming

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 21:07:06 PDT 2013

this is Harley of Hawaii. Valentine's day must be coming? My true love, Ruby Chiquita Chihuahua, has returned to the island on which I live. shortly after my own family moved up into the mountains, away from our rental in town which Ruby frequented daily, Ruby herself moved to another island with her family. alas, fate separated us for good, I thought. (My dadslave who hates Ruby, thought this was great--well, Ruby did used to bite him). My momslave's friend, who used to help care for Ruby (ruby's own family is a bit negligent), then moved to Canada. Kaput. everybody gone, including me.

then, last month, Mom's friend moved back from Canada (too cold), into her old apartment here, and this month ruby's family moved back here from Oahu as well (too citified). Mom's friend is sharing a rental with ruby's mom and contacted us to see if we'd like a visit from Ruby and mom's friend. YES!!! Mom will be out of town for a little while helping one of the two-leggers, but when she returns, I get to get together with Ruby again!! woo hoo. Maybe it was meant to be that my blind date with the new Basset in town was a flop. Ruby was always very possessive. (she chased off Fifi). I thnk I feel love in the stars. To see a picture of my love, Ruby, go to the pacific Basset Feet website, crew photos of auxiliary staff. Ruby was/is in charge of the naval wives and girlfriends association and her picture is there in a tiny feet bandana. she is one hot tamale and I can't wait to see her again. Harley of Hawaii